This week’s Recruiters Sessions
1. How long have you been in recruitment?
I have been in recruitment for 5 years now, starting as a Administrator and working up to now being an Account Manager.
2. What made you get into recruitment
I love speaking to new people, learning new things and being people facing. I enjoy new challenges, so recruitment seemed the perfect thing for me!
3. What is your favourite part of the role?
My favourite part of the job is speaking to new people and learning new things daily. I enjoy visiting new clients and being people facing.
4. Worst experience in recruitment?
I haven’t really had one particular “worst experience – it is nice to be able to work with clients who don’t usually use agencies and build a great working relationship.
5. What is the best part of working for Concur?
Concur are all about teamwork, and I am all about that! We get involved with competitions and there are lots of incentives – we have lots of fun!