Temporary to permanent
£9 per hour
Currently recruiting for an Acrylic Fabricator in Leicester for a specialist acrylic manufacturer within the Point of Sale industry. This is a new position within the business due to growth. You would be working on a day shift starting at 07:30. Your salary would be negotiable dependent upon experience.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• As an Acrylic Fabricator, you will be fabricating components using acrylic
• You will be working from drawings, however training can be provided
• For this Acrylic Fabricator position, you will be working on the shop floor
Minimum requirements for this role;
• As an Acrylic Fabricator, preferably you will have previous experience within a similar role
• Candidates without experience may be considered, however your salary would reflect this
• Any industry background will be considered
This Acrylic Fabricator role is for a Fabrication shop floor supplying to the Point of Sale industry. You will be joining a large and well-known business and starting work at 07:30.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.