£9.00 per hour
Temporary to permanent
The role is for an Acrylic Gluer in a fast-moving production environment. You will be working on a large shop floor to produce parts for the point of sale industry as an Acrylic Gluer.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be working in the plastics section of the business to glue acrylic parts for the point of sale industry
• You will be working from drawings to produce the Acrylic part
• Using handtools and glue guns to glue parts together
• You will be using bending techniques to form the required part
Minimum requirements for this role;
• Must be a confident Acrylic Gluer
• Previous experience using hand tools and gluing would be an advantage
• A plastics/ acrylic background is required for the role
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!