Leamington Spa, CV31
Temporary to Permanent
£8.50 per hour
The role is for an Assembly Operative, you will be responsible for putting together bespoke furniture for an ever-expanding company. You will be using handheld power tools such as drills, electric saws and jigsaws.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
• As an Assembly Operative, you will be assembling components to help in the manufacture of bespoke furniture.
• You will be working to bespoke drawings for the role of Assembly Operative.
• You will be required to work to specific timeframes, whilst also maintaining quality.
Minimum Requirements for this role
• Previous experience using handheld tools or machinery is required for the role of Assembly Operative.
• For the role of Assembly Operative, you must be able to work from own initiative
• You must be able to inspect and quality check your own work
The company are one of the UK’s largest Precision Engineering manufacturers, suppling to leading Global names worldwide. Working on a day shift, with the option to potentially move shifts after being taken on permanently by the company.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.