£25 per hour
6 month Contract
Mechanical and Electrical skills accepted!
Immediate Start 26 week + work available
Our Client is manufacturing vehicles the way they should be fully electric, digitally connected, and smart.
· Assemble and build of our prototype gamma vehicles in the UK
· Rectify build issues to the Clients’ standard before release
· Provide engineering feedback identifying issues and opportunities for improvement
· Liaison with and supporting other teams to ensure business deadlines are met.
• Experienced in one of the following areas is an advantage, Automotive sector, prototype build, Motorsport, commercial vehicles
• Skilled with hand tools (Drills, hand powered tools, sanders, torque wrenches, Vehicle lifts, gap gauges)
• The ability to understand engineering drawings in multiple forms and understand tolerances. Metric and imperial
• A flexible approach to meeting targets and goals able to go the extra mile
Ways to apply for this role :
If you feel like this is the perfect role for you, please apply for the vacancy so we have your CV and call now to talk through your experience between 8am - 5.30pm.
If you think you may be right for this role, but not convinced you have the relevant experience to get an interview, please apply for the vacancy and we will let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment