Brake Press Setter
Birmingham - B11
Temporary to Permanent
£11.00 per hour - £13.00 per hour
The role is for an experienced Amada Brake Press Setter. The successful Brake Press Setter with be working with stainless steel.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The successful Brake Press Setter will be responsible for assisting the fabrication department with the production of various components.
• The Brake Press Setter will be responsible for working in a self-driven manner.
Minimum requirements for this role
• Proven experience working with Brake Press machinery. Experience with Amada brake press machines will be highly advantageous.
• Proven experience working with Stainless steel with be advantageous to the Brake Press Setter application.
• Working knowledge and experience of steel metal work is essential.
• The Brake Press Setter will demonstrate experience with Engineering drawings.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Click "apply now" so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.