Brake Press Setter
Temporary to permanent
Paying £12.00 per hour
Currently looking for a Brake Press Setter Operator in the Hinckley area, working a day shift working Monday to Thursday 07:30-16:30 and Friday 07:30-12:30. You would be working on an old school Engineering shop floor supplying to the Automotive industry.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be working on the shop floor, operating and setting a LVD Brake Press
• Your duties will also include quality checking your own work
• As a Brake Press Setter Operator, you will be working on a permanent day shift starting at 07:30
Minimum requirements for this role;
• As a Brake Press Setter Operator, you will need to have good time keeping and a good attitude to work
• For this Brake Press Setter Operator role, you must have previously worked on a Brake Press
• You require your own safety boots and will need to be available for a skills test imminently
The role is for a Brake Press Setter Operator for a company supplying to the Automotive industry. Working on a permanent day shift, paying £12.00 per hour.
If you want to hear more about Brake Press Setter Operator role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!