Brake Press Setter
Birmingham – B11
Temporary to Permanent
£11 per hour (increase after training).
The role is for an experienced Brake Press Setter Operator. The successful Brake Press Setter Operator with be working with stainless steel.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The successful Brake Press Setter Operator will be responsible for assisting the fabrication department with the production of various components.
• The Brake Press Setter Operator will be responsible for working in a self-driven manner.
Minimum requirements for this role
• Proven experience working with Brake Press machinery. Experience with AMADA brake press machines will be highly advantageous.
• Proven experience working with Stainless steel with be advantageous to the Brake Press Setter Operator application.
• Working knowledge and experience of steel metal work is essential.
• The Brake Press Setter Operator will demonstrate experience with Engineering drawings.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering