Brake Press Setter
Leicester – LE9
Temporary to Permanent
£10.50 per hour
The role is for an experienced Brake Press Setter Operator. The successful Brake Press Setter Operator with be working with Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Aluminum.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The successful Brake Press Setter Operator will be responsible for assisting the fabrication department with the production of various components.
• The Brake Press Setter Operator will be responsible for working in a self-driven manner.
Minimum requirements for this role
• Proven experience working with Brake Press machinery is essential.
• Proven experience working with Mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel with be advantageous to the Brake Press Setter Operator application.
• Working knowledge and experience of steel metal work is essential.
• The Brake Press Setter Operator will demonstrate experience with Engineering drawings.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.