Brake Press Setter Operator
Temporary to permanent
Up to £11.00 per hour
Currently recruiting for a Brake Press Setter Operator for a Sheet Metal Company based in Exhall, manufacturing components for the Automotive, Defence and Aerospace industries. There are various shifts available; mornings, afternoons or night shifts.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be setting and operating Amada Brake Press Operators in the role as a Brake Press Setter Operator.
• You will be loading and unloading the Amada Brake Press machines.
• You will also be involved with quality checking parts for the role of Brake Press Setter Operator.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You will need to have previous experience setting and operating Brake Press machines.
• For the role of Brake Press Setter Operator, Amada experience is highly advantageous but not essential to be considered.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment