Brake Press Setter Operator
Various shifts available
Temporary to permanent
Up to £12.00 per hour
Currently recruiting for a Brake Press Setter Operator for a Sheet Metal Company based in Exhall, manufacturing components for the Automotive, Defence and Aerospace industries. There are various shifts available; mornings, afternoons or night shifts.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be setting and operating Amada Brake Press Operators in the role as a Brake Press Setter Operator.
• You will be loading and unloading the Amada Brake Press machines.
• You will also be involved with quality checking parts for the role of Brake Press Setter Operator.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You will need to have previous experience setting and operating Brake Press machines.
• For the role of Brake Press Setter Operator, Amada experience is highly advantageous but not essential to be considered.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read you’re CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment