£30,000 per annum
Currently recruiting for a Buyer / Purchaser for a specialist Manufacturing company in Leicester. This is a new position within the business due to growth.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• Purchasing Plastic and any other materials required for business needs
• As a Buyer, you will be required to provide quotations and negotiate prices
• For this Buyer role, you will need to be able to liaise with clientele both in the UK and abroad
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You must have proven experience import/export purchasing abroad. Any dealings with China would be an advantage
• As you may be required to travel every so often, you must have a valid passport. Being multi-lingual would be beneficial but not required
• Previous experience within the Engineering and Manufacturing industries is welcomed
This Buyer role is for a well-established Manufacturing company within Leicestershire. Working on a permanent day shift, paying up to £30,000 per annum.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!