Up to £30,000 per annum
This permanent vacancy is for a CAD Designer and you will be involved in the design of numerous sheet metal and fabricated products for a well-known sheet metal company in Coventry.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The role of CAD Designer will suit candidates with 2D and 3D design skills.
• In this role you will produce assembly, manufacturing and fabrication drawings.
• For the role of CAD Designer, you will work with a successful team who take a proactive lead in managing the preparation of drawings, parts lists and other documents.
• You will be producing detailed working drawings to standard within a given programmed time and the scheduling of materials ensuring that the bill of materials always reflect the current supply situation.
• Attending design meeting and carrying out site surveys as required.
• Contribute to the ongoing challenge of improved product quality and general quality via ISO 9001 accreditation.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• The successful candidate for the CAD Designer will benefit from experience of designing Access Walkways, Cat Ladders, Staircases, Ducting Systems & Painting Fixtures using Auto desk inventor and Auto CAD but training will be given.
• The ideal candidate will come from a fabrication and sheet metal background but candidates from other manufacturing background will be accepted.
• Experience in producing manufacture detailed drawings.
• Auto desk inventor and Auto CAD experienced is highly advantageous but any CAD package is accepted for the role of CAD Designer.
This is a great role for a CAD Designer to join a company that will offer you a career move not just a job.
If you want to hear more about this permanent role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.