Temporary to Permanent
£13.00 per hour
Due to company growth, I am currently recruiting for a skilled Centreless Grinder to join a team on afternoon shifts, you will be working for a leading Precision engineering based in Leicester. The role as a Centreless Grinder involves Operating CNC Grinding machines but having Manual grinding experience would also be an advantage.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
• Previous experience working on a Centreless Grinding Machine
• Ideal background in Centreless Grinding or Surface Grinding.
• Finishing be able to finish parts after the welding process.
• Operating a variety of CNC Grinding machinery
Minimum Requirements for this role
• Have a good eye for detail.
• Able to read and understand engineering drawings.
• Must be able physically fit and able to lift metal components.
• Understanding of measuring equipment.
The company are one of the UK’s largest Precision Engineering manufacturer, suppling to leading global names worldwide.
If you want to hear more about Centreless Grinding role please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’!
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 01162 436 444. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.