Afternoon and Night shift
£12.00 – 13.89 per hour based on experience + shift allowance based on shift
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The role is for an experienced CNC Grinder to produce parts for the aerospace industry
• The CNC Grinder will be working with Star machines and Fanuc controls
• The CNC Grinder will be expected to produce parts from engineering drawings
• Jobs will be completed by reading and interpreting customer engineering drawings and manufacturing stage drawings
• Run dressing programme for grinding wheel
• As a CNC Grinder you will need to edit programs
• You will be inspecting your own work, working to tight tolerances, using slips, DTI and surface tables
• Small batch or 1 off work
Minimum requirements for the role;
• Proven experience working surface grinding, profile grinding or tooth grinding is essential
• Experience in precision CNC grinding
• Experience with Siemens and Fanuc controls
• Able to read and understand engineering drawings
There is plenty of overtime available in this position.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.