Various shifts available
Temporary to permanent
Paying around £11 per hour
The role is for a CNC Grinder. You will be programming, setting and operating CNC Cylindrical Production Grinding and Hard Metal Turning machines, including Studer, Jones & Shipman Ultra grind and DMG CTX500. Your salary is dependent upon a skills test. Shift allowance on top for a night shift.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
• You will be programming, setting and operating grinding machinery
• As a CNC Grinder, you will be working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards
• As a CNC Grinder, you will be working for a precision company in Coventry
Minimum Requirements for this role
• Experience as a CNC Grinder is essential and you will not be considered without this experience
• You must be able to work a day or night shift. There is some flexibility to your working hours
• As a CNC Grinder, you must have a solid work history and proven experience
Working on a day or night shift, paying £11 to £13 per hour dependent upon experience. Shift allowance is 20% on top of this. Working for a precision company based on the outskirts of Coventry.
If you are interested in this CNC Grinder role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.