Up to £16.00 per hour
Currently recruiting for a for a CNC Miller in the Solihull area. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced CNC Miller due to an ever expanding workload.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• For the role of CNC Miller, you will be setting and operating milling machines.
• Reading and understanding high precision Engineering drawings is essential for the role of CNC Miller.
• You will be creating customer parts in an accurate and timely manner, working to tight tolerances for the role of CNC Miller.
• For the role of CNC Miller. you will be quality checking parts using a variety of hand held measuring equipment such as micrometers and verniers.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• For the role of CNC Miller, you will have extensive experience setting CNC milling machines.
• Experience also setting turning machines is highly advantageous for the role of CNC Miller.
• You will have previous experience quality checking your own work using hand held measuring equipment such as micrometers and verniers.
• Ability to work from Engineering drawings is essential for the role of CNC Setter.
• For the CNC Miller role, previous experience working to tight tolerances and small batch experience is essential.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.