CNC Setter Operator Milling
Temporary to Permanent
£14.00 per hour
Due to expansion, I am currently recruiting for a skilled CNC setter/operator, you will be working a CNC Milling machine using Fanuc controls. Working on the machine shop floor producing parts for the precision engineering industries. You will be responsible for setting & operating on Fanuc controls. Duties include changing tools and fixtures when needed and for each new job.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
• Setting and operating CNC milling machines
• Working with Fanuc Controls
• Producing medium to large batch work
• Changing tools & fixtures & set machine parameters
Minimum Requirements for this role
• Have an understanding of Fanuc controls.
• You will be able to read & understand engineering drawings.
• Have worked with stainless steel • Be able to use measuring equipment.
• Must be familiar with working on medium to large batch work ideal but not essential.
The company are one of the UK’s largest Precision Engineering manufacturer, suppling to leading global names worldwide.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’!
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 0116 2436444. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.