£12.50 per hour
The role is for a CNC Programmer, you will be working within a CNC machine shop to produce tooling.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be working from engineering drawings to programme CNC Machines to produce bespoke or small batch tooling
• You will be working to tight tolerances and will programme and set the machine to produce the required tooling
• You will also be required to assist in the training of junior CNC Machinists to assist in their up skilling
• You will be working on FANUC controls
Minimum requirements for this role;
• Must be a confident CNC Programmer and be confident in programming a machine from scratch and working alone from engineering drawings
• FANUC control experience would be an advantage
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!