Paying up to £40,500 per annum
The role is for an offline/online CNC Programmer, Setter and Operator. You will be working on 3, 4 and 5 axis machinery with Fanuc and EdgeCam controls. Your salary is based on your level of experience.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role;
• Programming online or offline using Fanuc/EdgeCam
• As a CNC Programmer, you will also do some setting and operating when required
• As a CNC Programmer, you will be working Monday to Thursday each week
Minimum Requirements for this role;
• You must have previous experience as a CNC Programmer and will not be considered without this
• Experience on Fanuc and/or EdgeCam is required
• As a CNC Programmer, you must have a solid work history and proven experience
Working on a permanent day shift, paying up to £40,500 per annum dependent upon experience. You would be working Monday to Thursday with overtime available at a higher rate.
If you are interested in this CNC Programmer role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Click "apply now" so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.