Various shifts available
Temporary to permanent
Paying up to £14 per hour
The role is for a CNC Programmer, Setter and Operator. You will be working on 3, 4 and 5 axis Mazak / Mazatrol. Your salary is based on your level of experience / a skills test. Either an afternoon or night shift available – shift allowance will be included in your salary.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
• You would be working with Mazak machinery using Mazatrol controls
• As a CNC Programmer, you will also do some setting and operating when required
• As a CNC Programmer, you will be working Monday to Thursday each week
Minimum Requirements for this role
• Experience as a CNC Programmer, however you may be considered if you are a very strong Setter Operator. You will need to be familiar with Mazak machines and Mazatrol controls
• You must be able to work an afternoon or night shift. There is some flexibility to your working hours
• As a CNC Programmer, you must have a solid work history and proven experience
Working on an afternoon or night shift, paying up to £14 per hour dependent upon experience. Working for a precision company based on the outskirts of Coventry.
If you are interested in this CNC Programmer role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.