CNC Setter Operator Turning J2916
Leicester - LE2
Temporary to Permanent
£12.00 per hour
Due to expansion, I am currently recruiting for a skilled CNC Turning setter/operator, you will be working with a CNC Turning machine using Fanuc controls. Working on the machine shop floor producing parts for the precision engineering industries. You will be responsible for CNC Turning setting & operating on Fanuc controls. Duties include changing tools and fixtures when needed and for each new job.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
• Setting and operating CNC Turning machines
• Working with Fanuc Controls
• Producing medium to large batch work
• Changing tools & fixtures & set machine parameters
Minimum Requirements for this role
• A successful CNC Setter Operator must have an understanding of Fanuc controls
• You will be able to read & understand engineering drawings.
• Have worked with stainless steel
• Be able to use measuring equipment.
• Must be familiar with working on medium to large batch work ideal but not essential.
The company are one of the UK’s largest Precision Engineering manufacturer, suppling to leading global names worldwide.
If you want to hear more about the CNC Setter Operator role please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’!
To be considered please send your CV to or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 01162 436 444. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.