Coded MIG Welder Fabricator
Temporary to Permanent
Company and Role
The role is for an experienced Structural Fabricator to work for an established structural steel company in Coventry. You will be responsible for the measuring out and fabrication of heavy and mild steel including railing, balustrading and staircases.
Duties and key responsibilities
• As a Coded MIG Welder Fabricator you must have previous experience fabricating structural mild or heavy steel working within a fast paced engineering environment.
• As a Coded MIG Welder Fabricator you must be able to read industry specific drawings
• Experience working on balustrading, staircases or handrails is preferable as a Coded MIG Welder Fabricator
• You must have welding certificates
• The successful Coded MIG Welder Fabricator must have at least 4 years of relevant experience
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.