Basic salary up to £18,000
Let’s tell you about us!
This role is for an administrator in our head office.
Concur Recruitment is looking for a team player to join our Administration team to maintain a high level of service within our business. With constant company growth we are looking for someone to be a part of the successful Concurian Family.
Concur’s mission is to be the exclusive partner for engineering and industrial recruitment for our clients and candidates and we need you to live and breathe our mission!!
With having an excellent reputation in the Coventry market and maintaining many sole supply agreements we need you to be exceedingly customer service orientated and ensure you work to our extremely high standards to support our recruitment teams.
The Administrator position would suite a creative individual with keen eye for details. The business structure means that there are genuine career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
As a business who embraces new ideas and a fresh approach, you will be supported to ensure you fulfil your full potential and your hard work will be recognised and rewarded.
What Administrator will be responsible for?
The main duties will be:
• Assisting the Company Administrator and provide an effective and efficient administration service to ensure the smooth running of the offices.
• Diary management for the directors and senior management
• Dealing with all travel arrangements
• Job Board management
• Company marketing
o Marketing campaigns including sales/email shots
o Monthly marketing campaign
• Companies social media
• Assisting Internal recruitment process
o On boarding
o Induction management
o Ordering of new equipment and set up
• Buying all company stationary/equipment
• Office building regulations
What Administrator are we looking for?
We are looking for a team player who can demonstrate an over achieving background in their past schooling/career, no experience is necessary but would be an advantage.
We are looking for an individual with:
• A proactive approach and great communication skills.
• A hunger for success and career fulfilment.
• A financially motivated mind.
• Hardworking and driven attitude.
What the Administrator will get!
• Competitive salary
• Access to employee perks and benefits packages like Friday drinks, fun games, birthday time off etc.
• Exciting rewards such as trips abroad, cash bonuses, gym membership, company car allowance and many more
Are you an ambitions and career driven individual looking to work for an expanding recruitment company that will support you with uncapped progression? Then this Administrator position is for you!
Make a move and send your CV email@example.com or give us a call 02476 668 204