£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Temporary to permanent
The role is for a deburrer working within a family run business who produce automotive and aerospace parts for leading industry names.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be responsible for deburrering stainless steel parts that have just been welded or machined
• You will be expected to work to a production pace but keeping a good standard
• You will be responsible for taking of any sharp edges or uneven surfaces and the completing work sheets for the deburred parts
Minimum requirements for this role;
• Must have experience with deburring previously
• Working within a fabrication shop and automotive experience would be an advantage for this role
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!