Electronic Test Engineer
Rugby – CV21
£26,000 - £32,000 per annum.
The role is for an experienced Electronic Test Engineer that is looking to come in to a thriving electronics company.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The Electronic Test Engineer will be expected to test electrical systems, this will involve power systems and sub-assemblies.
• The Electronic Test Engineer will be responsible for some electrical assembly.
• The Electronic Test Engineer will need some experience leading small teams.
• The successful candidate will be expected to analyze test data and present complex results in a consistent and concise reporting format.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The Electronic Test Engineer will need to have experience with electrical systems and tests.
• Experience working in a similar post production test role is essential.
• Experience managing small teams will be essential.
• The Electronic Test Engineer will be a graduate with a degree in Electronics or similar courses.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.