Fettler - J2882
Grantham – NG31
Temporary to Permanent
£8.00 – £8.50per hour
Due to company growth, I am currently recruiting for a skilled Fettler to join a team on day shifts, you will be working for a leading precision engineering company based in Grantham. The role involves using hand tools to finish metal sheet metal components.
Key role and responsibilities for this role
• Have previous experience Fettling metals.
• Finishing be able to finish parts after the welding process
• Experience with angle grinders
• Be familiar with tight tolerances
Minimum requirements for this role
• Ideal candidate will have used fettling hand tools.
• Have a good eye for detail.
• Able to read and understand engineering drawings.
• Must be able physically fit and able to lift metal components.
The role is in Leicester, and you will be working for a business who produce parts for the precision industry and similar products. The role is working on a large, clean, busy shop floor and offers permanent employment.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’!
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 01162 436 444. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.