Field Service Engineer
Paying up to £23,000 per annum
Currently recruiting for a for a Field Service Engineer in the Walsall area to work with the electrical side of 25-1000 tonne press machines. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer due to an ever-expanding workload and client base. You will be working both on site and all over the UK.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• Responsible for servicing, repairing, trouble shooting, stripping and rebuilding power presses on site and at customer sites
• Highly experienced within maintenance – 25% mechanical, 75% electrical bias
• Need to be knowledgeable with Health & Safety procedures due to being required to carry out safety upgrades
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You must be an experienced Maintenance or Field Service Engineer and have an understanding of electrical systems
• You must have a full and clean driving licence and be okay with UK and international travel – passport required
• Ability to be the face of the company and have good customer service skills is essential
• Must have previous experience with press machinery
This Field Service Engineer role is for a Press Shop company where you will work on site, as well as across the UK and abroad. Working for a friendly, family business. Overtime on a daily rate. Early starts required and your hours/start and finish times will differ depending on the workload.
Working a permanent day shift, paying up to £23,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.