Field Service Engineer
Paying £30,000 per annum
Currently recruiting for a for a Field Service Engineer to work with woodwork machinery. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer due to an ever-expanding workload and client base. You will be working all around England and Wales.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• Responsible for servicing, repairing, trouble shooting, stripping and rebuilding woodwork machinery on site and at customer sites
• As a Field Service Engineer, you will be working on Panel Saws, Band Saws, Cross-cut Saws, Edge banders, Moulders, Sanders etc
• Travelling all around England and Wales to customer sites
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You must be an experienced Maintenance or Field Service Engineer and have a good understanding of the above listed machines
• You must have a full and clean driving licence, as well as your own tools
• As a Field Service Engineer, you will hold the ability to be the face of the company - having good customer service skills is essential
Benefits include a company van, medical cover, car and mobile phone allowance, bonus scheme after 1 years’ service and plenty of overtime. Your salary is likely to be an extra 20% on top of your basic.
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.