Field Service Engineer
Paying up to £16.00 per hour
Currently recruiting for a for a Field Service Engineer in the Birmingham area to work with mechanical press machines. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer due to an ever-expanding workload and client base. You will be working both on site and all over the UK.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• Responsible for servicing, repairing, trouble shooting, stripping and rebuilding mechanical power presses on site and at customer sites
• Experience on pneumatic, hydraulic and lubrication systems
• Good mechanical understanding of presses, clearances, setting slides, clutches and brakes etc
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You must be an experienced Maintenance or Field Service Engineer and have an understanding of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• You must have a full and clean driving licence, as well as your own tools
• Ability to be the face of the company and have good customer service skills is essential
• Must have previous experience with press machinery
This Field Service Engineer role is for a Press Shop company where you will work on site, as well as across the UK. Benefits include paid travel, paid accommodation, expenses, a company van, tool allowance, plenty of overtime and mobile phone allowance.
Working a permanent day shift, paying up to £32,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.