Field Service Maintenance Engineer
Paying up to £60,000 per annum
Currently recruiting for a for a CNC Mechanical Field Service Maintenance Engineer in the Coventry area to maintain, service and repair CNC machinery around the UK. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced CNC Mechanical Field Service Maintenance Engineer due to an ever-expanding workload and client base. You will be working all over the UK.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• Responsible for fitting, servicing, repairing, trouble shooting, stripping and rebuilding CNC machinery
• You will be working with Fanuc, Siemens and Heidenhain controls
• Travelling to customer sites – stay overs may be required
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You must be an experienced Maintenance or Field Service Engineer – 75% mechanical, 25% electrical
• You must have a full and clean driving licence and be okay with UK travel/overnight stays
• Ability to be the face of the company and have good customer service skills is essential
• Must have previous experience with CNC machinery with Fanuc, Siemens and Heidenhain controls
This CNC Mechanical Field Service Maintenance Engineer role is for a CNC company where you will work across the UK. Overtime on a daily rate. Early starts required and your hours/start and finish times will differ depending on the workload.
Working a permanent day shift, paying £30,000 to £60,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.