Leamington Spa, CV32
Temporary to permanent
£10.00 per hour
The role is for a Fitter - you will be responsible for fitting bespoke furniture for an ever-expanding company. You will be using handheld power tools such as drills, electric saws and jigsaws. An experience Fitter is preferred, however a trainee would be considered on a lower pay rate.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
• As a Fitter, you will be travelling around the country to fit bespoke furniture
• Working to detailed drawings
• As a Fitter, you will be attending customers properties and so must be customer facing with a positive attitude
Minimum requirements for this role
• Previous experience using handheld tools or machinery is required for Fitter or Trainee Fitter
• A positive and customer facing manner
• For the role of Fitter, you must be over 25 years old with a clean driving licence
Working on a permanent day shift, however hours may vary day to day. Paying up to £10.00 per hour dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.