£10.50 per hour
Temporary to permanent
The role is for a FLT Driver production environment. You will be working in a sheet metal and fabrication shop to move parts for the shop floor.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The role is for a FLT Driver you will be working on a Counterbalance and Reach truck and will be moving goods around the shop floor.
• Responsible for loading and unloading HGV’s for delivery
• Managing parts in and out of the shop floor into the stores area
• You will be required to be responsible and reactive as needed
Minimum requirements for this role;
• Must have an in-date reach and counter balance license
• Confident FLT driver with proven experience on a shop floor
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!