Mornings 7.00am until 3:30pm
Temporary to Permanent
£8.50 per hour
Company and role
The company are a fabrication and sheet metal workshop based in Coventry. The primary function for the role as a goods in processor is to sort stock, book goods in and out, and preparing deliveries for shipping by order picking and using the FLT when required. You will be working in the stores and logistics section of the shop floor.
Duties and key responsibilities
• You will be working in the goods in department and sorting stock
• In the goods in department, you are responsible for the preparation of deliveries and booking in and out of goods
• You may also be using the forklift truck as and when required.
• A valid, in date counterbalance forklift licence is required.
• Have previous experience booking goods in and out
• Be computer literate as you will be using a computerised system
• You must have good levels of communication and be confident working with numbers
• You must hold a valid Counterbalance FLT licence
A high level of commitment is required as this is a temporary to permanent position
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.