Various shifts available
10 week contract
£9 per hour
Currently recruiting for a for a Laser Operator in the Nuneaton area. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Laser Operator due to an ever expanding workload.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• Responsible for Operating Laser cutting machines to produce parts for customers
• Operating 2 – 5 axis laser machines
• Create customer parts in an accurate and timely manner
• Working on a variety of metals including Mild Steel and Aluminium
Minimum requirements for this role;
• Confident Laser Operator required with proven experience
• A valid FLT licence would be an advantage.
• Heavy experience of operating other machinery may be considered
• Ability to work from Engineering drawings
This Laser Operator role is for an Engineering shop floor supplying to various industries including Construction and Oil & Gas. You will be joining a large well known business. Various shifts available including mornings and nights, paying £9 per hour.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!