Coventry – CV4
Temporary to permanent
£10.00 per hour
The vacancy is for a Laser Operator within a well-known sheet metal company based in Coventry.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• For the role of Laser Operator, you will be operating a 3 Axis Prima laser machine.
• You will be loading and unloading the laser machine for the role of Laser Operator.
• You will also be working from engineering drawings and will require previous experience reading and interpreting drawings to be considered for the Laser Operator role.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• The ideal candidate for the role of Laser Operator will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience loading/unloading and operating 3 Axis laser machines.
• You will have previous experience in an automotive manufacturing environment to be considered for the role of Laser Setter.
• Previous experience with Prima laser machines is highly advantageous but not essential to be considered for this role.
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.