Coventry – CV6
£25,000 – £28,000 per annum.
My client is a fabrication company based in Coventry. They are looking for a Laser programmer to join their team.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The Laser Programmer will be expected to program a range of Amada Laser machines.
• The Laser Programmer will be expected to set and operate the machines.
• The Laser Programmer will be working form Engineering drawings.
Minimum requirements for this role
• Experience working with CAD software is essential. Experience with Radon or similar software is advantageous to the Laser Programmers application.
• Experience working with Amada (or similar machines) is essential.
• The Laser Programmer will have experience in a similar role in which they are programming, setting and operating laser machines.
• Experience eon Co2 lasers will be advantageous though experience on fiber lasers will be considered.
• The Laser Programmer will have experience working with 3 axis laser. Experience on 5 axis laser will be beneficial.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.