Laser Team Leader
Coventry – CV6
£11.00 per hour + shift allowance
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Laser Team Leader to look after a team in a well-known sheet metal company based in Coventry.
• Previous experience setting and operating 3 Axis Laser Machines is essential for the role of Laser Team Leader.
• Previous production planning experience.
• 3 Axis programming online and offline is required for the role of Laser Team Leader.
• People management experience is required for the role of Laser Team Leader.
• Commercial understanding.
The main goals of the position:
• For the role of Laser Team Leader, you will ensure machines run efficiently as possible (including programmes).
• Ensure all shift are manned correctly and run efficiently as possible.
• Highlight/Track and implement any cost/time and capacity improvements.
• For the role of Laser Team Leader, you will ensure full laser section runs as efficiently as possible.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.