Laser Test Engineer
Rugby – CV21
£26,000 - £32,000 per annum.
The role is for an experienced Laser Test Engineer that is looking to come in to a thriving electronics company.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The Laser Test Engineer will be expected to test laser systems, this will involve execution, development and calibration of the high powered Diode lasers.
• The Laser Test Engineer will be responsible for optical assembly.
• The Laser Test Engineer will be expected to test the lasers. This will include power, spectrum, near field and far field beam profiling and polarization.
• The successful candidate will be expected to analyze test data and present complex results in a consistent and concise reporting format.
• Mounting optic and alignment.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The Laser Test Engineer will not need to have experience with laser but should they have experience it will be highly beneficial.
• Experience working in a similar test role ideally with diode lasers
• The Laser Test Engineer will be a graduate with a degree in Physic or Electronics.
• Understanding of Laser Physics would be advantageous.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment