Machine Tool Fitter
Paying up to £15 per hour
Currently recruiting for a for a Machine Tool Fitter in the Coventry for an Engineering company. This is a permanent position and your rate of pay would depend upon your previous experience.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• As a Machine Tool Fitter, you will be fitting key components to ensure the smooth running of machinery on the shop floor
• Building, assembling and disassembling manual machinery
• You will be working from CAD Engineering drawings
Minimum requirements for this role;
• As a Machine Tool Fitter, you will have previous experience as either a Fitter or a Maintenance Engineer
• You must be able to decipher detailed CAD drawings
• For the role of Machine Tool Fitter, you will need to be able to work off your own accord without supervision
As well as your hourly rate, this company offer good rates of overtime and any relevant PPE – overalls, glasses etc. Working a permanent day shift, paying up to £15 per hour dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.