Coventry – CV7
£32,448 annual salary + shift allowance.
My client is a leading hygiene specialist working in Coventry. They are looking for a maintenance engineer to tend to their production machinery.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for PPM and breakdown repair.
• You will be working on pneumatics, rebuilding gears and bearing and working with conveyors.
• The Maintenance Engineer will also be responsible for daily machine changeover.
• The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the mechanical maintenance of the machines.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The Maintenance Engineer will have proven experience working to maintain the mechanical elements of production machinery.
• Ability to response quickly and effectively to break downs to minimise down time.
• Experience working with conveyors and pneumatics is essential.
• Associated mechanical qualification will support the a Maintenance Engineers application.