Walsall – WS1
£28,000 per annum
My client is looking for an experienced electrician to work alongside their multiskilled team.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• Identify root cause of electrical failures and recommend appropriate countermeasures.
• The Maintenance Engineer will be working alone and as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• The Maintenance Engineer will be working from schematic circuit drawings and troubleshooting issues.
• Able to identify root cause of failures and recommend appropriate countermeasures.
• Identify hazards associated with tasks and ensure that appropriate countermeasures are in place before commencing work
• The Maintenance Engineer will be site based and no travelling will be necessary.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• The successful Maintenance Engineer must have served an apprenticeship and hold an NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
• Must be able to read engineering drawings.
• The Maintenance Engineer will have experience as an electrically bias maintenance engineer.
• Knowledge of PLC and robotics would be advantageous but not essential.
• Experience in the heavy duty industry is beneficial but not essential.