20K -30K annum
The role of Maintenance Engineer is for an Automotive company based in Coventry, they are offering a Permanent contract and are looking for someone who has done Maintenance work with Press Tools as well as Maintenance on various Machines and someone who has a great attitude and communication skills.
Key role and responsibilities for the role of Maintenance Engineer
• For the role of Maintenance Engineer, they will be Maintaining and Repairing Press Tools.
• Also for the role of Maintenance Engineer you will be Maintaining and Cleaning Press Machines
• Maintaining and Programming the Robot Machine
Minimum requirements for the role of Maintenance Engineer
• For the role of Maintenance Engineer, experience in Maintaining Press Tools is essential.
• Having practical hands on and good organisational skills are required for the role of Maintenance Engineer.
• Ability to work well under pressure and be able to respond flexibly to issues is important for the role of Maintenance Engineer.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.