Paying £12 per hour
Currently recruiting for a for a Manual Machinist in the Birmingham area for an Engineering company. This is a permanent position and your rate of pay would depend upon a skills test and your level of experience. £12 per hour is an indication, however you could be paid more.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• Operating a range of machinery including Lathes, Manual Millers, Manual Turners, Surface Grinders, XYZ machines etc
• For the role of Manual Machinist, you will be producing components to drawing tolerances
• Inspection of components as required using the various inspection facilities available
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You must be an experienced Manual Machinist and have worked on a variety of manual machines. You will not be considered without experience
• Cleaning down machines on a daily basis to enable a good level of housekeeping to be maintained
• For this Manual Machinist position, you must be able to interpret Engineering drawings
Working a permanent day shift, paying around £12 per hour (dependent upon experience).
If you are interested in this Manual Machinist role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.