Paying up to £13 per hour
Currently recruiting for a for a Manual Machinist in Coventry for an Engineering company. This is a permanent position and your rate of pay would depend upon a skills test.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• Operating a range of machinery, including XYZ Proturn CNC Lathes, Manual Millers, Manual Turners, Surface Grinders etc
• Producing components to drawing tolerances
• Inspection of components as required using the various inspection facilities available.
• Preparation of reports may be required on occasion for specific customers.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You must be an experienced Manual Machinist. Having worked with XYZ hybrid machines would be advantageous, however not essential as training would be provided on that machine
• Cleaning down machines on a daily basis to enable a good level of housekeeping to be maintained.
• Organisation of tooling and fixturing to allow easy access to all machinists and easy identification.
As well as your hourly rate, this company offer good rates of overtime and any relevant PPE – overalls, glasses etc. Working a permanent day shift, paying up to £14 per hour dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.