Currently recruiting for a Materials Controller in Coventry for a specialist commercial component manufacturer. This is a new position within the business due to growth.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• As a Materials Controller, your main focus will be to order and purchase Fabrication materials and assist within the Stores area
• Within the Stores area you will be able to manage goods in/out, control stock levels, lead and create BOM’s etc
• As a Materials Controller, you will also be required to provide quotations to suppliers, negotiate prices and purchase various materials such as metal and plastic
Minimum requirements for this role;
• As a Materials Controller you will have experience within a strategic purchasing environment – either as a Buyer, Junior Buyer or Materials Controller
• Proven experience working within a Stores or similar environment
• Any industry background will be considered, however a Manufacturing background would be preferred
This Materials Controller role is for a Fabrication shop floor supplying to the window industry. You will be joining an independently run business. Working on a permanent day shift, paying up to £25,000 per annum.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!