Rugby – CV21
Temporary to Permanent
£10 per hour.
The role is for an experienced Mechanical Fitter that is looking to come in to a thriving company.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for mechanical sub-assemblies to assist production.
• Assemblies will include cases, mounts and fixtures and fittings.
• The Mechanical Fitter will be working from drawings and will be familiar with standard hand tools.
• The role will be fast paced as the Mechanical Fitter work will feed into later production steps.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The Mechanical Fitter will have experience assembling small mechanical sub-assemblies in previous roles
• Must be able to read technical drawings.
• The Mechanical Fitter will be confident using handtools
• Any experience with electrical assembly and wiring will be advantageous but not essential.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.