Mechanical Site Manager
£45,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Site Engineer for a site in Banbury who are a food and beverage processing plant.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• Maintaining the clients site from a mechanical perspective
• Maintaining machines, doing pipework, fabrication, welding, mechanical fabrication.
• Reactive and preventive maintenance
• Responsible for a project removing all old packing lines and installing new ones.
• Also responsible for any fabrications or pipe upgrade projects, this could be process pipe or utility pipes.
• Over seeing a team of 20-30 skilled tradesman onsite
• Will be building relationships with the client and quoting for any new work required onsite
Minimum requirements for this role;
• Experience as a Mechanical Site Manger required
• You will be required to be time served and have worked through the ranks
• Must have a good and beverage background as they will be working on a coffee processing site.
• Health and safety and sound engineering knowledge is required for the role
• Management experience would be an advantage