Temporary to Permanent
£10-13 per hour depending on experience
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The role is for an experienced Metal Finisher to work on a variety of products
• As a Metal Finisher you must have experience Polishing, Linishing, and Deburring.
• Previous experience in a foundry would be beneficial.
• As a Metal Finisher you must be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
• If you have previous experience Finishing other materials such as wood, resin and polystyrene this would also be an advantage.
• You will be using power tools on a day to day basis.
Minimum requirements for the role;
• Proven experience as a Metal Finisher
• Experience polishing, linishing and deburring.
• Able to read and understand engineering drawings.
The company are a large manufacturer based in Derby, manufacturing and assembling various parts for the railway industry and others and they are looking for an experienced Metal Finisher to join their team.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.