Daventry – NN11
Shift : Monday - Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am - 12.30pm.
Temporary to Permanent
£9 – 10.50 per hour per hour
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The MIG Welder will be responsible for producing a range of metal products.
• The MIG Welder tacking and responsible for jig work.
• The MIG Welder will be working on a variety of materials.
Minimum requirements for this role
• Proven experience MIG Welding is essential.
• The successful MIG Welder will be able to read engineering drawings.
• The successful MIG Welder will have experience with Mild and stainless steel.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.